Tuesday, 8 September 2009

'City-Zenship' 4 those who work like hell

Just started living in a new city, i have to work more than 12 hours a day right frm 5am to nightime. I was under great stress & fatique for the 1st 2 weeks untill i found the knack of it. During a break in a tirin day, i meditated in my car, when i scaned thru my body wth awareness, i found tht stress r nothin but some tightness of nerves n muscle (especially in our head,eyes and legs ofcoz if u do lots of running like me) which is ,most of the time, unnecessary at all. That is some discovery in my life, hence, i learn to work 'vacationally', i lower down my pace n even put in d element of playfulness n Meditation. The word of 'working' doesnt flash in my mind n cause unnecessary tiredness then. I can see in me, tht stress n tiredness are substancially of the mind n not of physical body.

I remember how luxurous my last campin was when i soaked myself in d jungle stream massaged by d running water...

To encounter wth reality for survival. I can,at least live a Zen-life inside amongst d hustle bustle in d city,i love this 'City-Zenship'..

No comments:

Post a Comment